Thursday, February 19, 2015

it's just a word

I need someone to talk about. But there are no one
I need someone to lend their back. but there are no one.
then where i can find someone?
i really need someone who can be by my side in whatever situation
but it is impossible to get it
they are too busy
too busy to care about me
too busy in their own life
they also have their own problems
then why i hope someone like that care about me?

da world become too complex to understand
dat feeling also too complex to make me understand
every second, i ask myself, wat should i do
every time that question appear in my mind
i always do not know the answer that i should give

im pretend to be strong
im pretend to be happy
i said im ok
i said i have a good life
in reality, day by day, i become a weak person
i love to be strong
so that no one will know im a weak person

im realize that im too weak to be strong by myself
but i need to be strong
to have a better life
i can do it
i do not need to have someone like that
i just need to stand alone
bai



No comments:

Post a Comment